Thursday, May 26, 2016

LEAP OF FAITH


Accessibility to what you want is at hand... just make a move!

In my daily walk, I struggle with so many doubts as to whether I can or cannot do certain things. When I really look at the BIG picture, I remember what my Momma use to say- "you'll never know if you never try," so trial and error is all worth it.
My 'go to' scripture whenever I have doubt is Luke 7:6  And the Lord said, “If you had faith like a grain of mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it would obey you.

Definition of faith: The act of believing in or attempting something whose outcome has not been proven or is unknown; thus 'taking a chance...' 

Faith should play a major role in your daily life. Faith is belief that you can, not that you just might. Faith gives you hope, when all hope is gone. Faith gives you strength to keep pressing on. Faith is that little voice that says, “don’t give up.” Faith is the drink which overflows a cup.

Faith, is the substance of hope and belief of things unseen. Faith allows you to step out on a limb, without the fear of falling. Faith takes you places your mind cannot fathom. Faith opens doors you could never imagine. Faith gives you access to do all things! Faith is the password- The key, in Jesus’ name!

In whatever you decide to do, it only takes a first step- "Take your Leap of Faith".

No comments:

Post a Comment